I should have done this a long time ago, but I haven’t really been able to manage my time properly these past months. For now, I will stop my lovestruck series mainly because my laptop is broken, but I would still post some experiences that I would like to share in place of that. See you soon!
Kung ang previous post ko ay about sa fake o pekeng love, tingnan naman natin kung ano nga ba ang true love or tunay na pagmamahal. Kung gusto talaga natin malaman kung ano talaga ang love, why not itanong natin ang nagimbento dito: the one and only God!
Sabi nga ni Juan: For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
For God so loved…
- Mahal na mahal na mahal niya tayo, maging sino pa man tayo. Lahat ng kanyang plano ay para sa ating ikabubuti.
- ang mundo na nagmana ng unang pagkakasala ng unang couple na ginawa ni God
That He gave His only begotten Son…
-pero dahil He so loves us, he gave us something: the salvation we are all waiting for, Jesus Christ, his Son, the salvation for our sins.
that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life…
- You are the way, the truth and the life. And He is given to us as a gift, for free! Ang hinihintay na lang ay i-accept ang kanyang request.
God is the perfect example to be the model of someone who loves perfectly. Though hindi natin ito mapapantayan, it should not stop us from Loving.
Interested pa? You can read more about this on:
> Lovestruck : Love Mo Siya, Sure Ka Ba? by Ronald Molmisa
> Movement Life : http://www.movementlife.org
> Something Amazing : http://somethingamazing.net
> Cru : http://www.cru.org
> The Bible
Seven Signs of Pekeng(Fake) Love
1) The Axe Effect – infatuation na dahil lamang sa pisikal(physical) na anyo
2) Kisapmata – it starts and ends fast
3) Crazy for you – siya lang ang nasa isip hanggang sa mabaliw ka na at matuliro
4) Just the two of us – kayo lang nasa mundo ninyo at wala na ibang bagay ang mahalaga
5) Need-you-here sickness – distansya lang ang katapat
6) Kung-ayaw-mo-huwag-mo problem – ” I am on the top of your world” ; walang effect ang break-up
7) Akin-ka-lang attitude – possesive pronoun ang peg
According sa book, ito ang ilang signs na “maaaring” peke nga ang inyong pagmamahalan. Honestly, I do believe na maaaring mali nga o peke ang inyong pagmamahal kung karamihan sa mga ito ay makikita sa inyong relasyon. So, masasabi mo na bang love siya? Sure ka na talaga? Stay tuned para mas marami pang tips, signs, warnings at words of wisdom na galing sa libro, Ciao!
“Kung si Jacob nga nakapagcommit at naghintay ng 14 years, tayo pa kaya?”
We should always put things under a correct context
For a couple of days, I will be posting some excerpts and insights from this book by Ronald Molmisa! Hopefully you and I can learn many things from this but until then, just wait for first post or better, buy this book. Ciao!
This really gives the awe in everything. It shows how the world really is created. And if you think about it, Earth is the oldest heavenly body in the universe! Haha cool fact. And also we can see that God was actually living in darkness before he decided to create light. So he is the God of Darkness actually before he became the light :) Very contradicting but true and if ypu think about, God never changes, so he is still the God of Darkness but also, the God of light!
Also for my readers, join me as we go through the Bible. For January, the books of Genesis, Chronicles and Job will be read so stay tuned!
Though being kind is on the list, being nice is not really being kind at all times.